Get advice from expert property lawyers.
Australians love property. It is one of our nation's favorite wealth builders but before you take the next step it is important to understand your legal rights and obligations. This is when you need a trusted adviser to provide you sound legal advice to ensure your interests are protected. Our property lawyers in Melbourne can assist you with all your commercial and residential property needs.
Property Law Services
- Buying or Selling Real Estate
- Commercial and Industrial Property
- Leases (Commercial and Retail)
- Subdivisions and Property Development
- Master Contract Creation and Sales
- Title Restrictions
- Stamp Duty
- GST and Margin Scheme
- Owners Corporation Matters
- Disputes and Property Litigation
- Compulsory Acquisition by Government
- Adverse Possession
- Partition Agreements
Why Choose Our Property Solicitors?
Property law is one of our core service areas and we have been practicing it since our firm started in 2003. We have acted for a range of clients, including developers, business owners, first home buyers, investors, and clients selling their home. So there's no issue we haven't dealt with.
We provide our clients clear and actionable advise and seek to draft all required legal paperwork in a cost effective manner. By engaging us you can be certain that you will have law firm acting for you that has years of experience in property law. This allows us to streamline costs and provide prompt service.
Our Recent Work
- Acted for developers in the sale of off the plan developments, including drafting master contracts, managing the transaction, registering subdivisions, and completing settlement.
- Acted for clients in land acquisition negotiations with government.
- Acted for a non-profits such as churches to obtain stamp duty exemptions.
- Acted for thousands of clients in residential sales and purchases.